Staff Selection Commission has released SSC MTS Notification 2021 to fill various Vacancies i.e. General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post on regular basis. So Interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 05/02/2021 to 21/03/2021.
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination
Post Date: 05/02/2021
No of Vacancies: Various
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SSC MTS Notification 2021:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application
|Last Date for Submission of Application
||21/03/2021 till 11:30 PM
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online)
||23/03/2021 till 11:30 PM
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan
|Last Date for Payment through Challan (During working hours of Bank)
|Date of Tier-I Online Exam
||01/07/2021 to 20/07/2021
|Date of Tier-II Examination
Vacancy Details of SSC MTS Notification 2021:
- The vacancy will be made available here as soon as the commission releases.
||Pay Level – 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/01/2021.
||Minimum Age Limit
||Maximum Age Limit
|| 18 years
|| 25 & 27 Years (according to the Department)
||SC / ST
||Persons with Disabilities: PwD (Unreserved)
||PwD + OBC
||PwD + SC/ ST
||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.
||03 years & [08 years (SC/ST)]
- Candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
The Selection for SSC MTS Exam will be based on three stages.
- Paper-I (online Exam)
- Paper-II (Descriptive)
- Document Verification
Candidates will be qualified for the next level only when they clear the initial level. MTS Paper-I is a computer-based exam with a duration of 90 minutes. MTS Paper-II will be a descriptive Paper with a duration of 30 minutes.
|General / OBC
|SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / Women
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- People of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
How to Apply for SSC MTS Notification 2021:
- Candidates must register themselves by providing basic details, contact details, uploading photo and signature.
- After registering, candidates may log in & apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Pay the application fee. Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Link for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021: