Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Officers in Grade ‘B’. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details .
||Reserve Bank of India(RBI)
|Type of Employment
||All Over India
||Officers in Grade ‘B’
Details Of Vacancies:
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM
- The candidates must have passed the Degree, Master’s Degree , or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.01.2021 to 15.02.2021