NIIH Scientist D Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH) invites application for the position Scientist D etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to NIIH before 12-03-2021.
Qualification in Details:
1. Name of the post: Scientist ‘D’ (Medical)
2. Under the project: “Rational use of medicine”
3. Essential qualification: MD in Pharmacology / Medicine/Paediatrics / Obs. & Gynae./Community Medicine OR Ph. D. in Pharmacology / M. Pharma with 3 years experience.
1) R & D experience.
5. Duration:Up to June 2022
6. No. of vacancy: One
Not exceeding 40 years.
13th Floor, New Multistoreyed Building, KEM Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai 400012,Maharashtra
Applications will be screened and the list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website for online interview . Interviews will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates online. Candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/ Video-Conferencing facilities for Online Interviews. The link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for online interviews. The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
1. Applications are invited on or before 12th March, 2021 up to 5.00 p.m. from eligible candidates for the following vacancies under ad-hoc projects to be filled at ICMR-NIIH Mumbai. The Applications can be sent on the given link https://form.jotform.com/210591722061447 OR Scan the QR Code to fill the Application form.
2. Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances. The candidates will have to follow the instructions for uploading the application form along with all supporting documents.
Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more.APPLY NOW
|Responsive Ads Here!|