National Book Trust (NBT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Editor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details .
||National Book Trust (NBT)
|Type of Employment
||Central Govt Jobs
||Assistant & Others
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Director
- Editorial Assistant
- Production Assistant
- Senior Stenographer
- Jr. Translator(Hindi)
- Jr. Artist
- The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s degree, B.E/ B.Tech, M.Tech, Master’s Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Deputy Director, National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5 Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.01.2020 to 15.02.2021