IIT Bombay Project Associate Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) invites application for the position Project Associate etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to IIT Bombay before 14-03-2021.
Qualification in Details:
Job Reference Number: 50205397
1. Job Title: Project Associate
2. No. of Position(s): 01
3. Essential Qualifications & Experience: B.Tech (at least 60% marks) from reputed institutes and universities with a minimum of 3 years of experience in water technology-related projects.
4. Pay Details: Consolidated salary Rs.31000/- p.m
5. Job Profile: The candidate needs to have expertise in the field of water technology (WT) projects for at least a period of 3 years. The candidate should be experienced in the field-level challenges and issues related to these sectors. Aspirants should have any involvement in on-site review and field evaluation of deployed technologies in field-related projects. The applicant who has prior experience in data compilation, management, analysis, and reporting will be favored. The final selection of applicants will be decided on his/her merit and performance in the interview.
6. IITB Project Recruitment: Project title: Development of biosensor for bi-aromatic group pollutants and surveillance of water quality About the project: Development of Biosensor for Bi-Aromatic Group Pollutants and Surveillance of Water Quality
7. Type of Employment: Proj. Staff Contract.
1. The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
2. The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Powai, Mumbai 400076.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
1. Application End Date 14.03.2021
2. Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at his/ her own expenses.
Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You !APPLY NOW
|Responsive Ads Here!|