IIPS Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021
International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) invites application for the position Senior Research Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to IIPS before 19-03-2021.
Qualification in Details:
1. A walk-in-interview is scheduled on March 19, 2021 for one ad-hoc post of Senior Research Officer for the above mentioned project. The appointment will be purely on contract basis.
2. Position: Senior Research Officer
3. No. of positions: One
4. Essential Qualification: Ph. D. (Submitted/Awarded) in a Social Science or Mathematics or Statistics/ M. Phil. in Population Studies (IIPS) plus two-year experience / M. P. S. in Population Studies with three-year experience / Master’s degree in any Social Sciences or Mathematics / Statistics with four years’ experience of working in demographic and Public Health related research projects.
5. Desirable: Experience in analyzing large scale survey (quantitative) data and project report/thesis preparation. Past work on mortality would be additional advantage.
6. Consolidated Remuneration: 50,000/ – 70,000/ (subject to qualification and experience)
7. Duration: 6 Months (likely to be extended)
Prof. U. Ram’s Cabin at International Institute for Population Sciences, Govandi Station Road, Deonar and Mumbai-400 088
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. The interested candidates may attend a Walk-in-interview along with an application on plain paper along with CV and other original documents in support of their qualifications and
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank YouAPPLY NOW
|Responsive Ads Here!|