India Government Mint (IGM) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Supervisor, Junior Technician. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details .
||India Government Mint
|Type of Employment
||Central Govt Jobs
||Supervisor, Junior Technician
Details of Vacancies:
- Supervisor – 10 Posts
- Engraver – 06 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant – 12 Posts
- Junior Bullion Assistant – 10 Posts
- Junior Technician – 16 Posts
- The candidates must have passed an ITI, Diploma, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Supervisor: Rs.26,000-100,000/-
- Engraver: Rs.8,500-20,850/-
- Junior Office Assistant: Rs.8,350-20,470/-
- Junior Bullion Assistant: Rs.8,350-20,470/-
- Junior Technician: Rs.7,750-19,040/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.01.2021 to 19.02.2021