CSIR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant & Project Associate-I. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details .
||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)
|Type of Employment
||Central Govt Jobs
||Project Assistant & Associate-I
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate-I
- The candidates must have passed Uner Graduate/ Post Graduate/ B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
(i) Project Assistant:
(ii) Project Associate-I:
- Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in Interview Mode:
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Refer to Official Notification.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Interview: 09.02.2021 to 23.02.2021